Skip to main content

2.6.13 after 5pm

I've had a lot of information to process today!I've got to be here to get a call on my land line at 2.45 pm,I think its at 2.45 but as they were telling me the time they were gonna call I emailed KJ to let her know so I can check my sent emails :)!This is important too,about getting the fluid build up on my back removed!I even changed my pick up time from hics tomorrow from 2 to 1 pm so I'm insured to be home in time for the call!That's for my day surgery to remove the fluid build up on my back caused by my surgery to get the pump in!I've just gutta get my transportation times down but,I'm lucky I've got a great case  manager,all I need to worry about is getting there,KJ is gonna pick me up and take me home after the surgery :) !I think there was other stuff too but right now all I need to be concerned about is getting home b4 2.45!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!