Skip to main content

2.21.13 almost 8 pm

I had therapy this morning!I did lots of walking with just a cain!My posture is much better than b4 but I've gutta work on my stamina!We try to simulate a walk from my apartment to getting in a ride.I'm telling you that's hard work!I got so tired!Makes me wonder if its a realistic goal or if I should settle for being approved to walk short distances without anything.I'm gonna just practice walking the front of the building with my cain.I'll use my scooter to carry my cain downstairs and have it when I NEED to sit!I've just got to do everything I can to try to improve!
  I went to hics after therapy and that was great!We had a healthy liveing group where KJ gave us a resipe for healthy muffens!I want to start baking things but I need to get pans and such!Tomorrow KJ is gonna make a home visit at 8am then I'm going to the YMCA to strength train,my homemaker comes over too!I'm gonna turn in soon,I can't believe how beat I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!