Skip to main content

2.20.13 8.15 pm

I spent a good part of today with Lisa :) !I'm tring to remember exactly what we did.I think we started with her driving us to the post office so I could pick up my package,then Wgs then D&D's where we sat and had lunch :)!I came home and opened my package which is a range extender for wii fi!I've got to get her on line then I believe she won't be so depressed!I'm still trying to find an internet connectoin that works on the ground floor!There are many wireless networks in this building but it seems they don't carry to the ground floor well at all!I'm not giving up though,I'll get her connected!
   Tomorrow I've got crc (therapy) then hics.I don't think anything special just regular groups.I didn't go to the YMCA today cause I had to get the package then work on getting Lisa on line!I'm so glad I got the web site 4 "the ride" cooperating with my desktop cause now I don't get a call untill after 8 pm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!