Skip to main content

2.12.13 7.30 pm

I was gonna scoot to Wg's today but on the way my scooter tipped over!It was right near the office.Anne and the pretty young lady that helped me get my rent paid automatically every month witnessed it!They both helped me gather all my stuff then Anne asked a maintenance man who also was there to make sure I get home!That is real nice but I wanna be able to take care of everything myself!The young lady ended up going to the store for me :)!I've chatted with Alyssa today cuase I wanted to ask if Joel gave her the fairy tale proposal!He did,he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him :) !I like his style,I'm fully confident my little girl will be well taken care of :)!Tomorrow KJ is making a home visit at 8 am then I've got the YMCA then hics,game night!I've gutta see if KJ can help me install my pocket pc on my desktop!I keep trying but I get to the point of entering the serial number and it says its not enough characters!Could be my eyes not working together or maybe I'm just having a major tbi moment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!