Skip to main content

Thanksgiving @ Jans

Ive had the best thanksgiving!Jan came to get me this morning and drove all the way to Sandwich on the cape where she is living!Great time I had spending good quality time with my bestest friend!Jan came to visit me in the hospital when I was still in my coma!She also came to N Andover to that hospital I hated being at!Jan is so so good to me :)!
Tomorrow Ive got the "y" but next week Ive got theapy again!On Monday 11/28 Ive got pt at 8.30 then ot at 9 am!They never used to have two therapys in one day but I love the chalenge :)!I also got the chance to see Shawnie and Cody,I enjoy young adults!I got to take home the left over apple pie but,I did forget my old old laptop I gave to Jan.Its not working now,I figured that would give me something to do that I liked doing :(!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!