Skip to main content

11.22.11

I had hics today!We watched regarding henry!I have the dvd but watching that with many other survivors that have been through similar situations never gets old!Harisson Ford did a fantastic job portraying a tbi survivor!Even the little things about a survivor he does well,not little but sometimes unnoticed!Normal things like how memory is affected but also how emotion is too!The only knock I have about the flick is the rehab wasn't factual but if it was the movie would be way too long!
Tomorrow KJ is making a home visit at 7am cause I have a doctors appt. with my nurologist!Hes gonna put me through some easy and some hard memory tests!KJ is gonna go too!I want to speak with him bout the driving eval too!The last time I told him it cost me $300 he didn't really believe me.I remember he said there is a test you can take to see if your ready for the driving eval that only costs $15!Ill see if I can do that one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!