Skip to main content

11.27.11

What to do with myself today?Ive got my routine things to do,laundry,book my trips 4 the wk.Ill book as many of my therapy trips as the site will allow me to.Maybe take a scoot to walgreens and dd's,Ill keep myself busy :)!Ive been doing some thinking about getting the geek squad to do some work here.Ive got all my electronic gadjets here,puters,52 inch hd flat panell tv,my stereo system,I'm thinking hire them to make it all work together!Just a thought,if anyone knows and has all thats needed,wires,connectors,jacks,and wants a project,Ill pay you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!