Skip to main content

6.3.18 around 9pm

I got up today,did my routine,start the coffee, check vm,trim beard,shower, check email,enjoy two large mugs of coffee,scooted to the store,read email again and focused on an email from HH! Good thing cause then I realized my trips for Tuesday and Thursday were all wrong! I meeting hics in the north and of Boston on Tuesday, then I'm meeting hics at the scooper bowl in Boston on Thursday! This must be the 7th or 8th year in a row I've attended the scooper bowl! This has got to be the most fun day all year! All the ice cream I can eat for a $12 donation to the jimmy fund!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!