Skip to main content

6.14.18 around 9pm

This survivor has been one busy guy! Yesterday HH made a home visit,I had pt,my homemaker, then met hics at the pleasant tree shops in Hingham Ma! Today I had hics then to Braintree rehab to get my botox injections! I've got an issue with my I phone! It's not taking a charge. I brought it to hics today to get ideas on why. My supports all agree it's the charger cord! I used a staffs charger cord and it started charging. My Ipad mini has the same cord so after finally finding it, it's charging at home :)! I got home to find a box right outside my door. It was the rear basket I ordered from spinlife.com!I had one but the welds broke, I tryed duct tape but that was unreliable so I needed to get a new basket! My first one cost $30. This one cost $66! I need that for doing laundry,taking the trash out, carrying things back from Wg's,the store, basic household needs! Tomorrow I've got pt at noon, peapod coming 12-2 then gutta do bill paying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!