Skip to main content

6.6.18 around 7.20pm

Workers are on my floor replacing the carpet today. I had a home visit from HH today then pt then I was gonna meet hics at the clam shack in Quincy but the workers were working right outside my door and there was no way to get by b4 my pick up time so I couldn't get my ride:(! Tomorrow I'm meeting hics at the scooper bowl in Boston :)! This will be fun fun fun! All the ice cream I can eat for $12. I will get more than my $s worth for sure! I had pt and my homemaker was here.He was training another pt! He told me he wanted to bring him here out of all his clients! I must be doing something right. New staff at hics always come here to see what a home visit should be like! That makes me the model client :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!