Skip to main content

12.8.17 around 5pm

I'mI guess I've been lax on blogging! So lets see if I can find in my brain whats been going on with me. Wednesday KJ made a home visit then I went to Tennisee's real barbaque in Braintre Ma with rec,hics for dinna and planing for January of 2018,wow! My impression of Tbq was not scooter friendly! The food was outstanding but I had my issues tring to manover my scooter around  in there! Thursday I was gonna meet hics at the south shore mall but I woke up that day so confused I wasn't doing well at all! I had one of those days .I was like scatter minded, I'd forget what I was doing,gonna do,why,all these things! That doesn't happen often but when it does I've gutta do a shutdown, then reboot my brain! I heard were in for some snow!Wg's had called and said a med was ready so I needed to scoot there today! There were 3 meds ready! Those and one more is all I'm taking now! I was gonna get homemaker service today but they called to say she got a flat and would be late and I guess it wasn't too far from here cause she said she would walk but I said we should cancel this week.The poor girl has enough on her mind with getting her car back in action I didn't want to make her come her! The place is Very clean just need a vacume and floors and counters scubbed!b>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!