Skip to main content

12.1.17 around 7.20pm

Wow December already! Today I kinda "fed" up. My homemaker was gonna come around 2pm! I needed an item at the store,now it's around 1pm plenty of time to go and get back b4 two. I started out on my journy and forgot to make sure I had all I needed. I forgot my fanny pack! I go back and get it, now it's 1.30 pm so I called bayada and cancel my homemaker and started out again but now I wouldn't get back by two! I called bayada and canceled my homemaker cause I wasn't sure I'd make it back in time! I get to the store go to get my card and it's not there! My anxioty is going crazy at this point! I get home and my card is right were I left it on my desk! Just an example of why I really need to think b4 I leave and dig deeper in my thoughts to have all that I'm gonna need!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!