Skip to main content

12.7.16 Around 9pm

So then why are you bothering me? In my opinion, you are narcissistic and only care about yourself. Please leave me alone and go away. Thank you
Leave me alone your loss
I don't think so you're very narcissistic you only care about yourself you don't even care about Lisa who does so much for you. She's a honey and you've treated her like shit. But I have company for dinner so I have to go I really don't want to have anymore confrontation with you. Take care and I only wish you the best.
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...nickels to rub together. I found it distasteful that you posted all the things you want to buy, when others are suffering. If you have that kind of money, why not help other TBI people who are down on their luck? You are an ass. You treat women like a possession. I got tired of your excuses and being called babe. Sorry, you had to go. As for your friend, Lisa, I like her very much. Unfortunately, I got spooked when she was friending my family and friends. She crossed the line... Other TBI members agreed with me. Please, no need to respond.
Nothing to say but I earned everything I get and your opinons r. meaningless to me
If my Pinyan so I'm reading this then why are you bothering me? Please leave me alone thank you
So then why are you bothering me? In my opinion, you are narcissistic and only care about yourself. Please leave me alone and go away. Thank you
Leave me alone your loss
I don't think so you're very narcissistic you only care about yourself you don't even care about Lisa who does so much for you. She's a honey and you've treated her like shit. But I have company for dinner so I have to go I really don't want to have anymore confrontation with you. Take care and I only wish you the best.
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

Comments

jamie said…
I had a confrontation with a dormer fb friend and that's how it went.

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!