Skip to main content

12.7.16 around 12.45pm

I had to have an ultrasound of my upper body done this morning! I had to fast for this too, I'm just now having my 1st cup of coffee today! As difficult as it is for me to function it's even more challenging without starting the day with my coffee! I missed my appointment to get x-rays done so I had to make this! The pain has become more manageable but still present. KJ's gonna make a home visit  Friday, I gutta put call granite medical lab on my kj list! Tonight I'm meeting hics at  Loui's restaurant down the neck in Quincy Ma for eats and planning for December! I really like our karaoke nights, lets see if I can convince some of the other survivors to vote for a karaoke night :)! I'm just gettin home from my morning appointment I called "the ride"  a half hour after my pick up time to see where the driver was that was coming to get me. They said "he's in downtown Boston right now"! So I said "there's gutta be someone closer who can pick me up"! They did get another driver to come! Jeesh I gutta do their thinking for them now.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!