Skip to main content

12.25.16 after 10.30am

Merry Christmas! This survivor has gutta figure out just what he's gonna do today! I'm free to do whatever I want I got my battery issue figured out with my scooter, I avoid going up the hill on Technical rark dr and take Longmeadow ln to franklin st. That hill just drains all the power! I'm through with getting involved with all the fb drama! I share my blog with fb cause I've got many tbi friends who follow it! My hope is that other survivors will read what I've done and say " if he can do it after a severe tbi, I can too"! I express my thoughts probably too much too! I'm gonna try to keep my personal thoughts to a minimum so as not to create so much drama! I don't see a psychologist and this helps me get it all out! It's gonna be hard for this survivor to stick to this but Everything is hard when you live with traumatic brain injury!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!