Skip to main content

3.12.16 after 8.30pm

Tomorrow I gutta take a ride to Wg's! I did go to Roxies today but they didn't have all my needs for the month there! I still need my toiletries, toothpaste, deodorant- spray, quick easy meals, cookies, and cologne! I worked a bit on a Walmart.com order today too! My dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush! I found one there and put it in my cart! I should be able to afford a Wm order this month, after paying all my bills, making a roxies trip, the only things left to be auto wd from checking is, $377. life ins, $650. rent, $60-$90 electricity, and I've got a little over $1,600 left :)! This survivor does well with his limited fixed income :)!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!