Skip to main content

3.11.16 around 10am

I got up and did my normal routine, start coffee, check online bank accounts, check upcoming trips. This is very important cause I've got two trips that are out of the ordinary trips! Saturday I plan to go to Roxies market in Quincy mass! I want to get the bag of chicken I used to get to make my crock pot chicken :)! I'm forgoing a peapod order this month to stock up on my meats! I've also got a trip planned to see the nurse practitioner at my pcp's office! I've got all the paperwork I got from Ali at the YMCA to be filled out and I'm told this is the way to go about getting this task done! I really miss my workouts at the YMCA! I believe that helps my overall health! I've been bothered by neuro fatigue lately and I think that's a lack of exercise! That's a term I'm probably gonna use quite frequently! I'm always trying  to think of ways of progressing and that tends to use all I've got mentally! That in turn drains me of everything physically! The thing is now after all my research on    the subject I know what to expect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!