Skip to main content

10.17.15 after 10.45am

I've gutta get to Wg's at some point today! I was there to get a med I had run out of, they said they had to call the doctor cause I guess the scrip had expired. That's the med that has been keeping my throat from catching on fire! Last night it started burning but I had some ice cream to sooth it! I've got my monthly peapod order coming Sunday btw 10am and 1pm so I shouldn't get much stuff but they have the coffee creamer that I like, I've tried to get it from S&S but it then comes in liquid form and I've found the powder form works so much better and tastier! I've still got a little under a grand in my checking account and I paid all my bills yesterday plus all the automatic withdrawals have been taken, electricity, apt insurance, life insurance so I've just gutta make sure rent is always there! That went down a few bucks too, from $635 to $628! This survivor knows how he must stay well within his means and does very well at doing just that :)!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!