Skip to main content

10.10.15 around 2.20pm

The nurse from CCA has come and gone! I had forgotten I requested a nurse visit me when my care manager came by! I forget how often this will happen but I think it's a good thing! Now if I have anything that concerns me health wise I can explain it to a nurse! Today I showed her some discoloration on my right arm! She said what everybody has said about this. Did you bang it against something! It seems to be fading out now! At my age I think it's best to bring these kind of things to someone's attention ! After she had gone I took a ride to Wg's and got a few quick and easy dinnas and $20 cash back! I had to be very careful though cause I'm at the end of my pay period! Tuesday my check will be deposited in my account and it will clear by Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!