Skip to main content

12.4.13 almost 11,30 pm

I tried getting here differently and it seems to have worked!IT LET ME CHANGE THE FONTS TOO :) !KJ was over this morning and I was thinking of changing the video card back to the original one!We did that and my desktop displayed on my monitor :)!Then later in the day it stopped working again :(!I thought,if it worked once maybe it will again!I removed and reset the video card again by my self :)!God blessed computers,may take me a while but you can't beat me :) !Now I gutta fine tune my blog but that will wait cause I'm a little tired now and I've got hics tomorrow!We are having our first Christmas  shopping trip to the Christmas tree shops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!