Skip to main content

12,30,13 b4 noon

Lisa called very early this morning then I tried to get a few more zz's and overslept,not enough time to get ready to go to the YMCA.:( Its not open on Wednesday cause of the holiday so I've got to look forward to Friday!No hics tomorrow cause the holiday but I've got a Dr,K's apt. on Thursday for a pump refill.So Thursday I'll do hics and go from there to Braintree rehab and get my pump refill,I forget the name of that pretty lady that does it too but she is real talented!Its amazing how she can find whereto load the med without even seeing the pump!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!