Skip to main content

12.28.13 b4 1pm

I think I said I'd post yesterdays events this morning, to work my memory! KJ made a home visit I don't remember all that went down but I do remember I asked if she could get the link to the driving manual on my desktop so I could do some reading and studying to prepare 4 my permit test. Then I went to my foot doctor! He once again shaved off the corn on my right little toe! I spoke with Lisa and thankfully her son and her talked! She, like me lives alone! Her main concern is he never even calls to make sure she is okay, if she needs anything. She is much younger than I but she lives alone! I talk with her daily, and ask if I can do anything but she is very independent too and I've got balance issues and she wont ask me 4 anything. Its winter now and she has a car, when it snows her car needs to be shoveled out of the parking space! She has back issues and shouldn't be shoveling snow! You'd think her son would offer to at least do that 4 her! I've offered my help but again she wont take it! When I start driving and have my truck, I will have to shovel it out so I'm gonna have to be able to do it! I'll be able cause its part of me being free, so you know I'll find a way to be very successful at it :) !I've gutta get my asx in grear and get ready to scoot to Wg's and get some stuff, I'm not moving too swiftly so far today though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!