Skip to main content

1.25.13 after 9 pm

I've had a good day today!I've had a super workout at the YMCA!Made dinna,made sure I had a trip to stop & shop in Holbrook  for tomorrow but,I don't know yet if I'm gonna go there or scoot to walgreens!I need stuff at both that one doesn't have the other has!Things I need at wgs will take precedence over things I need at S&S!I can book a trip to S&S on Sunday :)!"The ride's"web site got very slightly better!They post my pick up times now but its still nearly impossible to book rides cause it still requires me to sign in when I click on anything!I've gutta find the software to my pocket pc,its gutta be here someplace,I haven't begun to look for it yet though!I found a screwdriver that fits the screws on my old laptop but I took one cover off but that didn't expose the battery!I ended up dropping the little screws too but took the time necessary to find them all!I think I'm gonna bring it to hics on Tuesday if I don't figure it out b4!I'm gonna sleep on my decision of weather to go to S&S OR WGS tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!