Skip to main content

1.22.13 3.45 pm

I've had a great day working on myself :)!Therapy was cool this morning!I mostly did lots of stretching!See my muscles didn't move for 3.5 months while I was in the coma and the bad habits  I got in to after the coma didn't help!We are working on my posture and trying to focus on my walking!The things I took for granted b4 my coma,like walking,I'd never have to stop and think of how to walk.I gutta think about standing up strait,one foot in front of the other,my feet should go beyond one another when I'm walking!So many things 2 think about so don't take something as simple as walking for granted!I did,now I'm working as hard as I can to get back to where I was!Honestly though,don't ever take little things like this for granted cause you never know when you may have to work as hard as I to get this skill back!After therapy,I went to hics after therapy and the last group I was playing scrabble!That's a brain workout !Your constantly trying to formulate words,that changes after every turn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!