Skip to main content

11.16.12 9.10 pm

I've had a non stop day today :) !I've been to the YMCA and had a super workout!I upped the weight on almost all of the machines!I did on the grip machine too but still had to do 25 reps with my left hand!My right side I've got issues with cause my left side of my brain was the side that sustained most of my brain injury!Thats the biggest bummer about this TBI!The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body,arms,legs,and hands!I'm working real hard to get it the best it can be!I got a call from Lisa she wanted me to email the regional property manager at ramblewood to air some complaints but,I lost his address!We ordered out for dinna though!Which was great cause then I got to spend a few hrs qt with this sexy blond :) !I've had a great day :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!