Skip to main content

11.13.12 6 pm

Hics was great today!We just had regular groups,current events,healty living,and a new group,liesure activaties!Current events pdJ ran and did it a fun way.He would write something on the board dealing with ce,then one survivor with his back to the board would have to guess what is written by all of us giving one word clues!In hl we went over things that can inspire us!Like different quotes,my favorite quote now is "my mind not only wanders sometimes it leaves completly"!I also learned something I feel pretty good about.KJ said she has used quotes I have written in my blog :).In lA I just played ono!I hadn't played ono in a long,long time it was good to play it again!I got home,my phone was ringing!It seems the phone I have on my desk is not working!I got down on my knees to check the connections!At first everything looked good then after further inspectoin I noticed a plug just layin on the floor so I plugged it in !Now both of myNow both phones are working well!Lisa asked me if I heard anything last night,there was shooting here !I guess Ive gutta start looking for another place but,I'm really waiting for my name to come up in Quincy :) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!