Skip to main content

11.14.12 9.05 pm

I've had such a great day :) !Its just so so hard for me to remember things that have happened :( !The day started with a home visit from KJ!She also does strength training at the YMCA!She told me if I can do more than 12 reps on a machine its time to up the weight!So today I worked with this Asian young lady who was very smart and cooperative and we wrote down which machines I need to up the weight on!Pretty much every one :) !I've gutta be challenged by my workout and it just wasn't challenging me anymore!Hopefully by upping the weight it will become challenging :) !I still feel great after my workout :) !I was kinda nervous about my rides cause the driver was late for my return trip from the YMCA and I had a trip to hics to go but I got home from the YMCA and changed cloths,freshened up,had already given KJ money to order out my dinna for tonight,that seemed to workout splendidly !I played blackjack all night!I didn't win alot but I had a fun time and that's what its all about :) !Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving dinna at hics!I'm going solo this year but I'm sure I'm gonna really have fun tomorrow :) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!