Skip to main content

role model

I just saw something on tv bout bullieing.Made me think back to a time when I was dropping my girls off at moms house and mom started throwing punches at me,in my face!I didnt get hurt by any of her blows,I just grabbed her arms and twisted untill she calmed down.Then after I got back in my car,called Quincy police and said "Ive just been assalted"!The police came,arrested her,so she had to spend a few hours in the blue light motel!I had to go down to the station to fill out some info but,she tore my shirt so I had to go home and change it!Kenny said "what happend"I told him his mother assaulted me so he wanted to go to the station with me.I told them what had happend and said she has just got to know she cant do this anymore!So why am I sharring this?I just was showing my kids the right way to handle a difficult situation!Thats part of being a good role model!That show made me remember that incident!I think I did the right thing and hopefully my kids learned from it!

Comments

nancy said…
Was it your Mom or the kids Mom ? I agree U did the right thing -
jamie said…
The lids mom!I just didnt like the fact it was done right in front of my girls!I think a lesson was learned by not only my kids but mom too!

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!