Skip to main content

2.7.10 pm

Ive had just the bestest day!I had a great workout at the "y" came home and saw Lisa in the hallway!I offerd my help getting her connected to the internet but,I couldnt get her puter to recognize the wireless networks in the bld,even mine!We talked for a long time,learning about each other,shes a real good lady,a mother,good mother,she also is a christen!That is very important!I really had a great time hangin out with Lisa so I burt her a cd,we talked about music we like so all I had to do was burn a copy of buzz balleds same one I did for Bri!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!