Skip to main content

be happy

It really sux I or my desktop fell and now dosnt work but,Im getting more comfortable with my laptop on my desk and now I:) can take my netbook in my bedroom!Ive got my laptop hardwired to my router so I can manage my wireless network and not loose conection!I think Ill see if the puter store can fix my desktop but,this time Ill ask cmD if he can drop it off for me!I was just tring to be as indpendent as I thought I could be but,this didnt work out :(!Ive just got to realize things I should wait untill I get the proper help for and stop tring to be a superman!JR came through big time!He got me the cd that came though broke for my wii game system!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!