Skip to main content

11.26.17 around 8.15pm

I've had a great Sunday! It started with a call from Wg's, that woke me, saying a med was ready, I scooted to Wg's with my beutiful blond friend then we went to D&D's for lunch and to spend time together :)! Then got home in time to watch the Pats win :) Tomorrow is laudry day ugg!Just made myself some dinna! I've gotten used to making an after dinna cup of coffee! This is where the feeling of being FREE is most prevolent! It's only instant coffee but living in Scituate I was told I couldn't, I made too much of a mess! I'm thinking it was someone being abusive again! You've seen it, that's why it made me feel imprisoned! I'm doing so way better now :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!