Skip to main content

9.30.17 after noon

I guess I'm more banged up than I thought! I got up today with pain in my ribs worse than yesterday! I get sharp pains when I cough! I've gutta beat this pain though! I just gutta think I've been through much worse than this! I can overcome! Wg's called and said a script was ready but the weather doesn't seem conducive for a scoot to Wg's today! I've got an appt. to see the nurse practitioner at my pcp's office Monday, thanks to KJ! Monday is my laundry day though, I think I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow! That means I gutta do laundry and find a way to scoot to Wg's! I'll do it, I can do any and everything I need to :)! I've got my new scooter so I can do a Wg's scoot and this scooter seems real strong! Today I should book all my trips for next week!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!