Skip to main content

9.28.17 after 9.30am

I fell Wednesday morning. I didn't get hurt too bad just a lot of rug burn and aggravated my busted ribs a bit! I went to hics last night too! I should have rested up but went to the store near hics using my walker and got real fatigued just walking about 50yds! KJ was making a home visit yesterday too and I could hear the door buzzer going off but couldn't get up to let her in! The typical "I've fallen and can't get up ". Me being me wasn't wearing my lifeline but after a lot of struggling was able to get myself up! I was butt naked after getting out of the shower too so I quickly put on pants just in time cause KJ called the police or 911 to make a wellness call! I was gonna do hics today and then go to my muscle tone doctor but I just couldn't deal with the pain of my clothes rubbing against my rug burn :(! This is where my scooter would be a big help! The good thing is I got home last night to a voice mail saying my new scooter will be arriving on Friday btw 8-1! I saved the tel# in notepad which was very smart cause I forgot to say "it may take a while to answer the door buzzer" so I called that # this morning and relayed that to them! They said they'd look at the battery installation on my bike too! So maybe tomorrow my two forms of transportation wall be up and running and my freedom will again be increased:)!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!