Skip to main content

3.22.17 nearing 1pm

I've been to my neurologist and that was an outstanding visit :)! I'm doing very well! We did the dreaded memory tests and was told I did the best I've ever done :)! While he was alternating my concentration I asked if he had looked into the benefits of medical marijuana! He said he hadn't then I shared "I've been able to obtain some illegally and I've found nothing better for calming down my anxiety"! When I start getting anxious about anything my mind seems to focus on only that! With marijuana my mind seems to become free and I can change my thoughts to anything I want to :)! I also told him about my new tool, the amazon echo! He was very interested in this! He asked me what I use it for. I said to get news headlines, weather reports, and just a companion living alone :). Made him aware of getting an increase of the amount of med I get distributed through my pump. I did ask about me being a higher functioning survivor and he didn't understand where I was going with this! I said I had a neuro pych exam and didn't agree with his findings. He thought he had a copy but couldn't find it! He then added you live independently, make use of all the opportunities I can, I'm doing very well!       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!