Skip to main content

3.17.17 after 10.30am

I think I got a landline from AZ this morning saying heavy chore is coming back to do more of my needs! I forget when now (go figure) but she's gonna email KJ and cc me! Then I'll know for sure cause I'll save the email and KJ will write the info in my pocket calendar! I would normally get the mail and forward it to KJ! These are the things a tbi survivor must do to lead a successful independent life! To recognize what he has for supports and utilize them as best he can! For some reason I'm thinking Bayada home health care called yesterday and said Carmen is coming back today too but that's a burry memory in my brain! Just another reason why this survivor likes being emailed all appointments so I've got something to look back on when things do get blurry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!