Skip to main content

7.26.26 after 6.30pm

This survivor's anxioty reached levels today it hasn't reached since I lived in Scituate! I was already anxious at the start of the day cause I didn't have a return trip from Braintree rehab! I was told by a staff member at hics if this sort of thing happens always come to hics, before I would have canceled everything! I get to hics, tell KJ my issues and she says not to worry she would cab me home! Then I was thinking I've got my scooter. It comes apart to fit in a trunk of a car but I've got problems taking it apart myself! I get to therapy early and Leslie takes me in early so I'm through early, it's a little after 3pm cab is not coming till 4pm! So I call KJ at hics, let her know I'm done, she calls the cab co. They say 15 minutes they will be there! 15 Minutes go by still no cab so again I call KJ, she calls the co. again and again 15 minutes! Meanwhile my anxioty is bubbling over! They came then I had to figure out how to get it apart. The great thing is the driver was a very cool guy and btw the two of us we did all we had to and now I'm home in my very cool apartment. This is day three of my ac running constantly! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!