Skip to main content

7.18.16 gettin near 5pm

My day got all "f"ed up! "the ride" arrived this morning to take me to Charlestown to recertify my eligibility. He buzzed me and I said through the intercom "I'll come down  now". I get my scooter and proceed to the elevator! The elevator is out of order! I call "the ride",explain my situation and say "I can use the stairs but I'll need help. I can't carry my walker and manage the stairs at the same time! Time passes by and no help came so I've gutta reschedule my certification! Bayada home health care called and said Jessica can't make it today what about tomorrow? I know I've got hics then therapy so I said "that's no good, they were gonna ask Jessica if she can do Friday! This sux, too much information for my injured brain but I'm doing it :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!