Skip to main content

9.27.15 around 11.20pm

I did all my laundry today! I went down to the laundry room and first checked my laundry card to see if I had enough value to do it! I had to scoot to the office and fight with the card machine! It wouldn't take a $10 bill I had just for this! I had a $20 bill no way was I gonna feed that to the machine but I had two $5 bills as well! First one I tried the machine kept spitting back out! I tried ironing the bill by using the machine but I couldn't get good enough for this finicky machine! My last chance was the other $5 I had. It didn't want to eat this either so I ended up working as hard as I can to flatten this bill out! After about twenty mins of fighting this machine it finally eat my $5! I'm telling you nothing comes easy for this survivor but I never give up! I've got the YMCA for swimming laps then doing my weights and all I have to think about while I'm pushing all that weight is that God blessad laundry machine! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!