Skip to main content

7.3.15 after 9.45am

I still find I'm getting real anxious over the slightest little thing :(! I've got the YMCA today and I'm getting anxious about going there! I guess it's cause I'm dependent on "the ride" to get me there and back!  I've got a noon time pick up going there and a 2.30 return back home! I've checked my bank accounts and although I need to get paid, but not till a week from Tuesday, I'm okay! That being said I'm getting anxious about money! I think LQ and I are gonna order out for dinna tonight at her place and I'll bring my netbook to work on getting this babe an email address and anything else she may want online! I know we've done all this before but she seems to have issues with her memory as well! I think she even created a fb account! With my netbook I can show her how to create a file in notepad with all the information she needs to remember! That's what I do and it seems to be working :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!