Skip to main content

7.28.15 around 9pm

Tomorrow this survivor's busy life remains busy! I start the day with an 8.03am pick up to go to Braintree rehab for a neurologist appointment, KJ's gonna meet me there too! I can handle all my doctor visits myself but this is an important visit, the brain doctor! Those visits always wipe me out cause he puts me through those dreaded memory tests! I usually do pretty well tough until I've gutta remember five words or numbers while he alternates my concentration then asks me what they were.  I try to implement the strategies I've learned from years of rehabilitation but it's hard for my brain to switch from one thing to another! Then tomorrow night I'm meeting hics at Dave and Busters in Braintree for dinna :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!