Skip to main content

9.20.13 5,50-6PM

I'm having a difficult time with Dell!The land line was ringing this morning and it came up on the caller id as an 800 number!I don't answer those calls but this time it was Dell!They said my order is Delayed again and to call this  number if I still want it!Be sure to have your cust. id and order  number and call b4 the end of the day.That presented numerous problems 4 me cause of my inability to write so I asked Lisa if she could come up and help me by listening 2 the vm and writing down the order numbers!She did and I just received a confirmation email from Dell with a new delivery date which I can't remember now (go figure) but I've got the email so I can just read it again :) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!