Skip to main content

9.19.13 afrer 8.30pm

Hics was great today :) !In game group we were kinda planning what kinds of games we would do,I suggested luminosity.com!I've just gutta visit the site and find the games that really make us get a good brain workout!Trivia always gives my brain a good workout cause I know the answer to most questions but I've got to find the answer in my brain then move it so I can verbalize it!That's what got injured in my brain,the moving of information to different parts of my body!I guess its the neutrons and I forget what the receivers are called but that is my main issue.Tomorrow I've got pt @ 10 am and Dell said I'm gonna get my video card tomorrow!If I can I'll take pics of the whole  process so you can all see the inside of a computer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!