Skip to main content

6.17.13 after 7pm

I didn't do the YMCA today cause it just seemed I had too too much to do!I started the day,after coffee of cource,by doing a very good trim of my beard!Then I had to scoot to the store!Two people have told me my place was getting a little cluttered!I don't stand for that so I put some time in on making my place look declutterized and neat:)!Then Micaela(my homemaker)came over and this was the wk to wash my bed sheets!I didn't do my laundry yesterday so I had her throw it in with my sheets!She always folds everything well but I'm used to all my shirts and even T-shirts being hung up on hangers in my closet so I had 2 do that!Now I've gutta find something quick and easy 4 dinna :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!