Skip to main content

6.12.13 12-1 pm

I've been to see dr.Katze this morning,KJ was there as well!He did his normal through exam,my reflexes,my spastissady,made sure I was alert knowing what the date,where I'm at,then the dreaded memory tests!I think I did pretty well on those!I had to repeat numbers after he said them then he would say them in an order and I'd have to repeat them back in reverse order!Then he gave me some words to remember then talked to me 4 a bit then asked me what the words were,alternating my concentration!I did okay on that 2!I just needed a couple hints on only two of the words :)!He checked my coordination 2!I asked him about going back on rideline and he wrote me a script  4 provigil!I'm gonna have 2 google that drug!He is also gonna recommend the driving evaluation!The only thing about this is its gonna cost some bucks!If I can get my license back I can't explain how happy I'd be :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!