Skip to main content

5.27.13 after nine pm

I did an okay trim job on my beard,did a very little food shopping on peapod.I'm gonna need to do a walmart.com run to!I'm gonna need some hardware items now too!Tennis balls for my walker and a sharp sturdy knife to cut them open with!I guess I"m gonna have to make a list!I hope its like peapod where you can start loading a cart stop and go back later when I remember something I forgot :) !I"m not gonna do hics tomorrow cause I"m expecting a delivery from fed x!I"m kinda nervous about this but I printed out a note saying Fed x:James Young apt THIRTY it takes me a while to answer my buzzer when you ring me!I hope that works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!