Skip to main content

12.27.12 after 10am

I didn't go to hics today cause I got a migrane head acke last night and they sometimes wipe me out for two days!I've gutta get the cobwebs away cause I really need to go to the YMCA tomorrow I've got a lot of frustraition to work outThis migrane really screwed me up too.I lost track of what  was supposed to be doing!At first I thought it was Wednesday and KJ was making a home visit!That would explain why my door buzzer went off at 8.30 but that was "the ride" cuase I think I had an 8.30 pick up time to go to hics!Then I was thinking this was the day I was starting therapy at CRC!So I found CRC's phone number,called only to find out its next Thusday I've got an appointment with CRC to start therapy!Good thing cause that is very important!I've got to keep pushing myself to progress!I guess maybe the migrane was brought on by a dissapointing and very stressfull Christmas then trying to repair the damage I could have caused!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!