Skip to main content

8.31.12 almost 8 pm

Lets see,today Ive had a successfull scoot to walgreens,had a very nice chat with my youngest young adult!She bought a new car!My youngest and oldest are both getting started in their career's,I'm a very proud dad :)!Bri,you really liked being a bartender,you should look into mixocology classes,bar tending school!Pick one that has job placement too though!Ive had a great workout at the YMCA!I'm really pushing alot of weight,I'm really starting to get super toned!My abbs are coming back but,as they get more and more defined so is the pump in my stomach :(!I gave Lisa my netbook to use but she took it back to her apartment and their was no connectivity in her apartment!She  live on the ground floor,maybe that has something to do with it.I was hoping to get her email and set up a fb account!I really like this lady,I was hoping all my fb friends could then put in  a good word 4 me!I'm gonna go to her apartment tomorrow afternoon and see whats up with it!I've got trips booked for stop and shop in Holbrook 4 tomorrow!I know I can scoot home from there but,I need a backup,if my battery gets low,Ive got a way to get home :) !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!