Skip to main content

818.12 9.04 pm

Ive been able to get my older notebook to conect to my wireless network kinda consistantly I just had to remember my passwords!Now I've got them all programed in :) !One thing I'm gonna have to upgrade on it is to get more RAM in it!Its moving at turtle speed!I think I'll drop it off next to hics!They have always done good work for me!I've added ram myself b4 but that was in an old packard bell desktop,remember kids.Now the laptop has 79 updates its installing:)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!