Skip to main content

7.31.12 7.34 pm

Ive been extremely busy today!I had hics and that was great except I learned that AS is leaving the program :).I respect and admire her reasons,she has 3 small boys,my three sons :).She needs to be a full time mom!I won't ever forget all the great help and support I got from AS,I'm gonna miss her but,I'm a better person from knowing her.Big thanks to AS!
  I had two doctors appointments today!One with my eye doctor,they did an exam that tests my perifial vision!That was an exhasting exam!Then my pediatrist,he shaved off my corn again and my left foot had a bad caliss build up he shaved that off too!My wheels should be all beta now :)!I came home and fired up the computer to keep getting blue screens!I ran all my utillities two and three times,it seems to be working fine now :)!Tomorrow KJ is making a home visit at 8 am then I'm going to the YMCA then I'm gonna meet the rec club,hics at the halfway cafe for dinna and planning!The halfway cafe is right next to my apartment,I can scoot there :)!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!