Skip to main content

7.27.12 8.20 pm

I'm searching my brain to remember what I did today,this is hard work for me!I started the day with my normal two large cups of d&d's french vanilla coffee then I scooted to walgreens!I got my older laptop back from Jan but,I need to get a new AC adaptor for it.I tried one place but they kept on saying my cards not working!Then I called dell directly,got lost in the automated phone system!I got it done though,I'll get it in a few weeks.I spoke with Lisa,that's who I want to let borrow the puter,get her on fb,then maybe she will get to know me better :) !Made dinna,cleaned up a little.I really miss being with Jan!I really felt wanted in a big way while I was away with her.Oh geesh,I'm getting Jan withdrawals!Ive just gutta know she is gonna try to get here more often!I just had so much fun with Jan,its just how she makes me feel!I feel so safe with Jan,not just physically but,emotionally too!She really is a great person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!